RF spectrum analyser, 15-2,700 MHz.
Built in a compact aluminium housing with two antennas (SMA connection) for the different frequency ranges, among other things, for preventing frequency collisions when setting up radio frequencies in the frequency range mentioned above.
- Real-time monitoring of the frequency range used with frequency indication and level indication (dBm and dBV)
- Backlit high-contrast graphic display (128x64 pixels)
- Automatic marker function and manual marker positioning for setting an individual carrier frequency
- Special Wi-Fi analyser with display of 13 WLAN channels
- Max hold function for a reliable detection of ultrashort RF carrier frequencies (additional modes: normal, max., average, overwrite)
- Mini USB 2.0 interface for connecting to a PC or laptop as well as for charging the internal 860 mAh rechargeable lithium polymer battery